Thursday, October 23, 2008

At the risk of repeating myself

I still feel the need to say this again. I cannot quite believe it- but you have to laugh at the end of the day!:-

"...and - the latest update in the saga is that the backups are taken daily but not archived… I am in a peculiar limbo because I have made my own backup but cannot use it to recover. Going to explore whether my hosting guy can take it and supply it to the real hosting company - it must be the same format (a little large for my bandwidth - but not for theirs - could always post a DVD or something as last resort even a CD ISO would take it I think maybe…

anyway - like I say - all bets are off for recovery and life shall be very busy what with half term and so on. But I may blog a little and EVENTUALLY this blog will start to look half decent again!"