Wednesday, July 27, 2011

my personal nightmare is in progress... see below.....

Rubbish, evidence, L proceedings
28 July 2011 04:47
To:
Bcc:
Folks, S especially,

you know you have to sleep on something sometimes to remember what matters?

you know how you have to be told what the issue is before you can work that out?

WELLLllllll this morning I remember something

I remember coming in to work and I remember moving THREE recycle bags
out of the way to park my bike - I think this was the weekend before
A1 got back - do you remember A2?.

BTW I have not copied in Ilane on this email at this time having
nearly made her cry at work on Wednesday with the challenging nature
of her learning curve and my brusque and macho manner....

BUT - and this goes out to S and A especially I believe it is
ESSENTIAL this matter is shared in full with all staff. I had no
proper awareness until after you had left with the SWEEEP evidences of
the specifics of the allegations - I think we all realise now how
serious this is!

I have asked A specifically and he agrees we shall arrange all staff
meetings in future where something we do not want interns "in on" to
happen early or late so that we can cover VITAL stuff like this.

S - bon chance mate - keep me informed please - those evidence
notes and the fact you are not staff means it is my cojones and rep on
the line out there (so don't fuck this one up)

over and out - they say knowledge is power so now you know the picture
you are looking for and the three bags in question.....

sigh - if only the shredding issue had been discussed at a
meeting, ah well - easy after the event

... names and identifying features removed to protect the innocent